We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to help us develop a youthful brand/logo for an upcoming documentary film. Kensington Communications is a boutique Toronto –based production company specializing in factual entertainment TV shows and documentaries. We are the producer of History TV’s Museum Secrets (3 seasons), as well as the documentary features Raw Opium, The Sacred Balance (with David Suzuki), Diamond Road, and many more.
• Create logo/brand for film
• Create a suite of illustrations/graphics
• Create marketing collateral (e.g. poster) according to brand standards
• Other as required
• Positive and open attitude; ability to collaborate
• Creative thinker
• Up-to date with trends in design and typography
• University degree or college diploma in graphic design
• 1-3+yrs graphic design experience for an agency or organization
• Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Hand-drawn + vector-based illustration experience is an asset
• Portfolio required
Please note: Our preference is to find a designer based in Toronto or the Greater Toronto Area.
Please send us your resume and samples of your work (or links to online portfolio) by: Wednesday, January 21, 12:00 PM.
Contact: Cheryl Gudz, Digital Marketing Manager
For more information on Kensington Communications, visit kensingtontv.com